Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mourinho Speaks

Not too nice but what would you expect from the Special One. If he ain't dancing down the sidelines as if he's scored, he's going to speak his mind. I think the goal that Porto scored in the Champions League, a free kick that knocked out Man U and Tim Howard was unable to save, was the start of the Jose Mourinho adventure. He's competitive and what do you think he's going to say about playing Chelsea again, but where is he going to coach next year. That's the big question. Is it Barcelona?

I hope to play them next season in the Champions League,' said the Portuguese, speaking in Valencia at the official global launch of MiCoach.

'If I play them in the Champions League, I want to go there and kill them - that's my message.'
I can't wait to hear word from the Jose Mourinho Puppet on this topic, haven't heard from him in a while, below is an old but good video.

Jose Mourinho on Setanta