Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cantona Backs Man U

A legend during his time at Manchester United, Cantona has a lot of respect for Ferguson and backs this years squad as the team to win the Champions League title:

Cantona went on to explain that the Scot's thirst to consistently hit new heights was behind his longevity, insisting he remains 'the greatest'.

'He always sets new goals for his players. If he wins the Champions League this year, he will find a new target for next year.

'That is why he has been at Old Trafford for 21 years. He always finds something more after a win, that is why he is the greatest.'

Reflecting on his time under Ferguson, Cantona said: 'I will never forget anything about my time there and the way the fans treated me, and until the last minute of my life I will have this club in my heart.'
Read more...

EXTRA: It's closer to summer here in the United States, not Christmas, but this is too good not to post. Jose Mourinho wishes all a Merry Christmas.